Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Attempt

"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt." ~Sylvia Plath

I'm not sure if writing is like riding a bicycle. With bike riding, you can pick it up again no matter how long it has been since you last did it. There are skills that once you invest yourself into, you'll have unlimited access to them for the rest of your life.

To tell the truth, I've been contemplating on writing and living in fear of not being able to write again for a long, long while. Maybe the key is just to start. Stop thinking too much and JUST DO IT!

My husband and I will start a new chapter of our lives that will involve a considerable amount of adventures in the near future. I don't want the experiences to go unrecorded. I've asked him to pray for me to be able to write again. Maybe you can too if you come upon this blog.

Let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment